Archive for the ‘online form’ Category
We’ve updated the design of our forms. The new forms provide a superior user experience on all devices; mobile, desktop and smart TV.
How Can I Start Using the New Form Version?
If you’ve joined FormSmarts in the last three months, you are most likely already using the new version. Otherwise you need to migrate your forms to the new version:
- Visit the Settings Tab of the Form Builder and set Form Version to New
- Copy the new embed code snippet and update your site
- If you’re using standalone forms, use the new FormSmarts.com URL provided.
What Do You Think About the New Form Design?
Did you know FormSmarts allows you to include links on a form? You may also use bold, italic and underline for simple formatting.
- Both web links and email links are supported
- You may now add links and formatted text in form filling instructions, text blocks and form submission confirmation messages
- The wiki-like syntax is summarized here.