NBADA DEALER MEMBERSHIP
Step 1 of 2: Submit
NEW BRUNSWICK AUTOMOBILE DEALERS' ASSOC.
ANNUAL DEALER MEMBERSHIP
(For the Membership Year May 1 to April 30)
DEALER PRINCIPAL EMAIL:
GENERAL MANAGER EMAIL
SALES MANAGER EMAIL:
ACCOUNTING MANAGER EMAIL:
BASED ON THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S SALES NUMBERS, YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEVEL IS NOTED BELOW.
Annual New Vehicle Sales/Leases
0-199 Vehicles-$ 287.50
200-299 Vehicles-$ 345.00
300-399 Vehicles-$ 460.00
400-499 Vehicles-$ 546.25
500-599 Vehicles-$ 632.50
600-699 Vehicles-$ 747.50
700-800 Vehicles-$ 833.75
800-899 Vehicles-$ 920.00
Invoice me please
IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- NBADA’s Annual Budget is approx. $200,000, of which the Membership Fees collected, support the Association by 12%. The other 88% of our Budget is raised through partnerships and sponsorships.
- Nearly 100% of this Membership Fee gets paid to our national association, CADA, annually, as a provincial assessment to assist with national lobby/legal/manufacturer support and efforts.
- NBADA's membership fees are based on individual stores, not by dealer group or franchise. Each individual dealership is fairly assessed as an individual member.
By submitting this form, you agree to abide by the by-laws, code of ethics, rules, and regulations of NBADA.
indicates required fields
Web form by