- Application must be received by SUNDAY OCTOBER 31, 2021. No exceptions!
- Application must be accompanied by $100 for each show date requested.
- Applicant will receive a $50 refund for each show date if no fines are incurred.
- No exceptions will be made for any applicant
- All fields must be filled in.
- The weekend of November 26-27, 2022 is NOT available - that weekend is reserved for the GHHJA Year-End "Finish Line" Horse Show, sponsored by GHHJA
The Horse Show Committee will draft the 2022 calendar, with the GHHJA Board deciding the final calendar. All applications will be reviewed, but no applicants are guaranteed dates. In cases of conflict between applicants for specific dates, priority will be given to the applicant that had a show on that date in 2020. In the case of an open date, decision will be made on first application received.
All applicants and managers must be available on the show grounds at all times during his/her show, any NEW SHOW APPLICANTS must attend the Show Manager’s Seminar which will be held on Monday, January 3, 2021 at 7:00 p.m., location TBD.
*Please note that time and place are subject to change if necessary.