Sexual Assault Volunteer Advocate Application
Prior to completing this application, please ensure that you are able to meet all of the requirements of becoming a Sexual Assault Volunteer Advocate at The Wellspring.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must complete an application and attend a screening interview.
- You must undergo a criminal background check.
- You must complete 40 hours of sexual assault advocacy training.
- You must commit to a minimum of one year of service and to volunteer for at least 3 shifts per month with The Wellspring to remain active and in good standing.
INTEREST AND SKILLS
VOLUNTEER AND WORK EXPERIENCE
PERSON TO NOTIFY IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
AGREEMENT AND SIGNATURE
By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. I understand that if I am accepted as a volunteer, any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by me on this application may result in my immediate dismissal. I provide consent to contact my listed references.
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability. Background checks are required.
Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in volunteering with us.