How to Capture an E-Signature with Your Camera
FormSmarts allows you to sign an online form by capturing your signature with your computer's camera.This short video shows how to capture your signature and sign a form using the camera of your computer.
Allow FormSmarts to Access Your Camera
- Launch Chrome settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings…
- Click Content settings… under the Privacy heading
- Scroll down to the Camera heading
- Select Ask when a site requires access to your camera
- Optional: If you blocked FormSmarts from accessing your camera in the past, click Manage exceptions… and remove http://FormSmarts.com:80 and https://FormSmarts.com:443 from blocked sites.
- Type “about:permissions” in the address bar if Firefox, as show above.
- Locate or search site formsmarts.com
- Set the option Use the camera to Allow in the left column.