Sign In ProblemsIf you are unable to log in to FormSmarts, please check the following:
- If you haven't already done so, create a FormSmarts account.
- If you've just signed up, you need to confirm your email address before being able to log in. Visit the link in our email message to validate your account. If you didn't receive the confirmation email, read this page.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it below. Note that passwords are case-sensitive, so 'k;q3p29' won't work if your password is 'k;Q3P29'.
- If you've just successfully signed in (i.e. you see the sign out link), and are still asked to sign in, that means you browser doesn't accept session cookies. You will not be able to create forms with FormSmarts if you don't accept session cookies.
- In any other cases, ask us for assistance.
Changing Your Password
Step 1 of 2: Verify account ownership
Enter the last name you provided when you created the account (usually your own last name!) and your login email.