Sign In Problems
If you are unable to log in to FormSmarts, please check the following:
Logging In To Your Own Account
- If you've just create an account, you won't being able to log in until you've confirmed your email address. Click on the link in the email from FormSmarts to validate your account. If you didn't receive the confirmation email, read this page.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it below. Note that passwords are case-sensitive, so 'k;q3p29' won't work if your password is 'k;Q3P29'.
- If you've just successfully logged in and are repeatedly sent back to the log in page, your browser doesn't accept session cookies. You will not be able to create forms with FormSmarts if you don't accept session cookies. Please update your browser settings to allow cookies.
- In any other cases, contact us for assistance.
Logging In As Guest User
- If you were invited to access FormSmarts has a Guest User, click Log in as invited user on the login screen then enter the Account Alias that was given to you and your email and password.
- If you are a guest user and have forgotten your password, please contact the account owner so they reset it for you. You won't be able to reset your password with the form below.
Reset Your Password
Step 1 of 2: Verify account ownership
Enter your login email and the last name you provided when you created the account.