Brand Your Forms With Your Own Logo
To increase the visual appeal and brand recognition of your online forms, FormSmarts allows you to display your organization's, brand's or website's logo in the upper left-hand corner of your forms.
You may upload a logo for each of the websites you use with FormSmarts. To upload a logo, visit the Settings Tab of the form builder and choose the Websites option. An Upload Logo link will be shown for each of your verified websites. If you haven't verified your site's ownership yet, you will need to do so before being able to upload a logo.
- logo must be in GIF format
- image should be 140 x 38 (width x height), will be resized to 140 x 38 otherwise
- maximum size allowed is 5kB
- a white background is recommended
A newly uploaded logo may take a few minutes to appear on your forms.
The logo will only be visible when a form is accessed by its FormSmarts URL, not when embedded onto your website.The logo will also appear on:
- the PayPal checkout screen of forms collecting payments via PayPal
- the payment confirmation email sent to the buyer on payment forms (Advanced PayPal Integration only)
- the auto-response/confirmation email sent when a form's On Submission action is set to “Show summary with print, email & PDF options”
This feature is only available with FormSmarts Business accounts.