Detailed Form Confirmation Page (Summary Page)
FormSmarts supports a number of options to complement the default confirmation page that is displayed when someone submits a form.
- Redirect form users to your site
- Allow form users to pay a registration fee via PayPal
- Show a detailed confirmation page where users can choose to receive a confirmation email or download a PDF receipt
Detailed Form Confirmation Page
The detailed confirmation page, also called Summary Page, shows a summary of the data submitted and allows form users to:
- Have a confirmation email sent to them
- Download a PDF receipt
- Print a copy of the form data.
Feel free to try this demo.
Use the summary page whenever you want users to be able to keep a copy of the information they’ve submitted or a proof of their submission.
- You can change the text at the top of the confirmation message and in the PDF receipt (not supported with all account types)
- The confirmation email, PDF and printable receipts show a total of any fees/prices on the form (see FormSmarts payment integration syntax) to allow members to create invoices and allow cash payments on-site.
PDF receipts may not display correctly in non Western-European languages (Russian, Chinese,…) unless the language is set explicitly with the lang parameter.
Visit the Forms Tab of the form builder and click the icon showing a pen to edit the corresponding form. Towards the bottom of the Form Details screen (pictured above), change the On Submission action to ‘Show summary with print, email & PDF options’.
13 Responses to “Detailed Form Confirmation Page (Summary Page)”