Archive for January, 2016
The Agreement form widget allows you to add a waiver, liability release, agreement, or any other contract (terms & conditions, privacy statement, policy) to a form.
- A user can read the agreement inline in a scrollable area
- The text can be popped out to a larger window and even launched full screen
- We provide print and download buttons in the pop-up window
- The text shown in agreement widget allows links and basic formatting: bold, italics, underlining, ordered and unordered lists. Here is a waiver example with formatted text.
- Agreements are initially limited to 15,000 characters, please contact us if you need more.
Agreements are only available with the new generation of FormSmarts forms. You can set your account to the new forms in the Settings tab of the Form Builder.