What Is Two-Step Verification?
Two-step verification is a security feature designed to prevent unauthorized access to your account and protect the data you store with FormSmarts.
Two-step verification (also called two-factor authentication) adds another layer of security to the log in process, requiring you to enter a verification code from an app on you phone in addition to your login email and password.
How to Turn On Two-Step Verification?
1. Install the Google Authenticator app on your phone
We recommend the Google Authenticator app, but apps from other providers generating standard (RFC 6238) time-based one-time passwords (OTP) should also work. Only use an app from a provider you know and trust.
2. Enable 2-step verification
- Visit the Security Settings section of your account1 with your computer and click Enable 2-step verification
- Scan the barcode shown on screen with the Authenticator app to automatically set it up
- Enter a security code generated by the Authenticator app when prompted to complete setup.
- Two-step verification is currently only available with Business accounts