FormSmarts Terms of Service
FormSmarts is a hosted software service (a.k.a. software as a service, SaaS) allowing users to create online forms (a.k.a HTML forms) with our online form maker, integrate forms into their website or access them by their FormSmarts.com URL, and retrieve submitted form data by any technical means documented on this website and supported with their service plan.
- FormSmarts may not be used on websites promoting racism, involved in gambling, spamming, web forgery, and more generally illegal activities
- FormSmarts Basic users may not embed forms on the landing page of an online advertising campaign (e.g. Google Adwords).
- FormSmarts Basic may not be used on websites containing adult content.
- FormSmarts Basic users may only publish forms on publicly accessible websites. FormSmarts Pro and Business customers may also publish forms on password protected pages and intranets.
- We do not allow the use of the FormSmarts Basic service on websites collecting sensitive personal information such as detailed identity, financial details, or wealth-related information. This includes, but is not limited to, any websites in the domains of financial services, health, insurance, real estate & property rental, and legal services. We invite anyone concerned to upgrade their account to FormSmarts Pro or FormSmarts Business.
- Information submitted via web forms is transmitted over standard, non-secure web protocols, and we therefore prohibit the use of FormSmarts to communicate confidential information. FormSmarts Business customers can set up secure forms.
- Each user, whether a company or individual, may only create one FormSmarts Basic account.
- We reserve the right to suspend web form accounts for which resource usage is deemed by us to high (if you believe this may apply to you, contact FormSmarts Support).
- FormSmarts Basic service may not be resold or provided to a third party, unless explicitly authorized by us.
Use of Form URLsEach web form can be accessed by a unique URL on FormSmarts website. The following restrictions apply to the publication of such URLs.
- Form URLs may only be published within opt-in bulk emails by verified form owners.
- Form URLs may not be published within unsolicited and opt-out bulk emails.
- Form URLs may not be published on internet forums or newsgroups where this could be seen as off-topic or spam.
- The same restrictions apply to any URLs redirecting to a web form.
- FormSmarts Basic users may not publish form URLs in Adobe Flash content, HTML frame, or popup window.
- Users may cancel their account by deleting all the web forms in the account. Inactive accounts with no forms associated will be deactivated.
- Cancellation of a FormSmarts Pro or Business account will discontinue all future billings unless you subscribed before March 19th, 2009.
- Subscription fees are payable in advance and non-refundable.
- We provide this service (FormSmarts) “as is”, in the hope it will be useful to you, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We reserve the right to withdraw part or all of the service at anytime, without notice.
We invite you to contact FormSmarts Support for all inquiries regarding FormSmarts terms of service.