How to Advertise Your Form to a Mailing List
A number of users take advantage of our flexible web form platform to
advertise a FormSmarts-hosted survey form or event registration form by
There are a few things to keep in mind if you wish to include a form URL
in a newsletter or mailing campaign:
- you must be a verified form owner
- you may only reference the form by including its URL, and must not attempt to embed the form in an HTML email
If you intend to email more than 1,000 subscribers, ask for a permission beforehand. We may ask you to schedule your mailing at a specific time if the expected click-stream is high.
When contacting FormSmarts, please indicate:
- the rough number of subscribers of your list
- whether this is a one off or recurring mailing
- the date/time of your mailing(s)
- whether advertising the form is the main purpose of the mail
- whether you offer any incentives for form submissions
This information will help us estimate the server load to expect.