Web Form Builder Upgrade
This release of FormSmarts introduces over one hundred improvements, leading to our most powerful, reliable and generous offer yet.
Please add FormSmarts sender email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts, whitelist, or list of allowed senders and instruct any other form recipients to do so too. This should ensure your web forms are (and continue to be) always correctly delivered to your Inbox.
Increased Input Fields Allowance
To allow all users to take advantage of the new Heading and Text Block widgets introduced with this release, we’ve increased the number of fields you can use on a form.
- FormSmarts Standard users can add up to 15 fields on each form using their referral points.
- FormSmarts Pro users can add up to 60 fields on each form.
Be a Good Web-Citizen
- Report bugs. However intense our testing efforts before releasing a new version of the form builder, bugs may remain due to the number of different browsers and versions in use. Please report any suspected bugs on the forum or by email.
- Show your support. Whether you are a Standard user getting the web form service for free or a FormSmarts Pro customer paying the price of a business lunch for a year of service, please show your support by pressing the “Like” button on our Facebook page and following us on Twitter.
If many of the changes are improvements to FormSmarts server-side software which are not directly visible to you, all affect the quality of the service we provide you.
- Form data storage and Excel reporting are coming out of Beta, and you can now activate those for each form in the Form Details screen of your account.
- We’ve improved several aspects of the form creator‘s interface.
- We now support headings and text blocks on forms; details in another post.
4 Responses to “Web Form Builder Upgrade”